Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick-or-treat Bento!

Happy Halloween!! I am getting ready this morning for a night of trick-or-treating with my son and my sister's family. Trick-or-treat time is going to be right around our normal dinner time, so I decided to pack a quick meal for my son, just in case he protests about having an earlier than usual dinner (toddlers, tantrum about everything!) or if anyone needs a quick snack.

Super easy things my picky eater can eat in the car or between trips to houses in the pursuit of candy.
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich bites, sliced grapes (his favorite!), and some cheez-its. I was just going to do a plain sandwich, but then I remembered someone gave me some Halloween cookie cutters!

Bats, pumpkin, cat, and ghost shaped sandwich bites!

Have fun and stay safe tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment